Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dainty Little Dreamer

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer,
a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer.
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have
some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!"
                                 ~Shel Silverstein

    A new week is starting yet again and I am looking forward to it because I am going away for a couple of days with my family which is always so much fun! I can't believe that it is the middle of August already - it's time to seize all of the summer fun that you can before autumn creeps up on us! I have a new blog to share with you that I love for reasons which you will see when you browse through the collection of pictures I have gleaned from it. It is called Dainty Little Dreamer and is a "girly collaboration blog" chiefly displaying beautiful photographs from many different sources. Everything is beautiful and feminine and gloriously pink! Enjoy looking through these few pictures (and a new little drawing by me) and definitely take the time to visit this dreamy blog yourself.























                                                              Drawing by Jennelise

4 comments:

  1. Hi , what a lovely blog you have! I'm your newest follower. thanks for stopping by to say hi and leave your sweet thoughts! christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much! You are so kind! I appreciate you coming to visit! I am a huge fan of your beautiful paintings! Thankyou again!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me where I can find the light pink chiffon purse, 3rd picture from the bottom? I love it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Brittany,
      I'm afraid I'm not sure where the picture is from. I got it from the tumblr blog that I have featured in this post. It does look similar to some that I have seen on etsy though! If you search for "pink chiffon purse" or something similar you may be able to find it. Try in bridal accessories too. Thanks!
      Jennelise

      Delete