Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

"May you have a great plenty
On this Thanksgiving day
And be very thankful
In all your work and play."
               ~Unknown

  Here in Canada it is Thanksgiving Day! I had dinner with my family yesterday and it was so scrumptious that on a whim I took out my phone and snapped a few quick pictures. I've coupled them with some lovely vintage Thanksgiving postcard images (from pinterest:). As you can see from my photos my favourite part was the dessert table! Happy Thanksgiving! 






















4 comments:

  1. Hello, Jenn! What a scrumptious feast - desserts and all! Glad you enjoyed dining with your family. And I adore your pictures - they're sooooo cute! Our Thanksgiving (USA) is coming up next month. Oh dear - piling up the calories. Thanks for sharing. It's been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Your table looks lovely ... all my favourite sweets ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post using all of those vintage postcard images in addition to the yummy looking food! I have a collection of vintage postcards and I have quite a few Thanksgiving cards but not any of the one's you showed, I wish I had the one with the cornshocks and the one with the lady cutting the edge off her pie. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Day Jennelise.....the food looks scrumptious!! Gorgeous post:-)

    ReplyDelete