Monday, August 31, 2015

The Pretty Little Things

"Life is about the 
pretty little things."
        ~Unknown

   The last day of August. It's like the air knows it! The breezes are cooler, the leaves are pale, and the Autumn pears sit ripe on the table. I'm enjoying the last moments of summer and looking forward to all that the changing days will bring. 
   Today I took a few photos of some random treasures. Sometimes I just like to collect small random things together and take a picture of them. It's not so much setting a scene or a vignette, but appreciating the way tiny things look bunched in a group without a purpose. In my home I like for there to be something lovely to look at wherever I turn - whether it is displayed for the world to see or tucked away in a drawer. Life is about the pretty little things...





















2 comments: