Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Girly Things

"A girl should be two things:
classy and fabulous."
          ~Coco Chanel

   I am definitely a girly girl. My favourite colour is pink. I wear Chanel perfume and Dior lipstick. I can't throw, kick, catch or dodge a ball with any kind of dexterity. I love romance and I have always been a daydreamer. I'm not saying those are all requirements for "girliness" but together they definitely put me in that category! Today I took a few 'girly' photos with pretty things from my room. I recently upgraded my cell phone and indulged in a Casetify case with artwork by H. Nichols. I love it! Her artwork is so beautiful! You can follow her on Instagram. I was given the beautiful ornate hanger with hooks for Christmas and have been having fun filling it with pretty things. I made the little Victorian style bag out of a beaded lace fragment and embellished it with handmade ribbon rosettes. I also hung one of my ribbon work wreaths and heart ornaments and I love the softness against the vintage gold. I hope everyone has had a happy start to their February!















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Your mother does sweet gifting! Whenever I look at your pictures and the gilly flowers I have from you it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenn! Sweet little post. Very, very girly and "warm." I, too, have a similar brass hanger but without the hooks. I think it's extra special and display it at a certain angle in my closet. Glad to see you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete