Friday, June 24, 2016

A Little Fairytale

"If I'm honest I have to tell
you I still read fairy-tales
and I like them best of all."
             ~Audrey Hepburn

    Just a little post today! I found a pretty pale pink shadow box a while ago and decided to make it a little "showcase" for my handmade fairy dresses. I made two little ball gowns in shades of pink and then filled it with other small vintage and handmade treasures. I think it looks quite whimsical and my sister who has a little girl has already gazed at it longingly for her daughter's room so it might be going to a new home very soon! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and that you have a lovely weekend! 








7 comments:

  1. Your shadow box is beautiful...so clever and creative, all the soft and pale colours together are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ВАУ!!! Как мне нравится!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ВАУ!!! Как мне нравится!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ВАУ!!! Как мне нравится!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you filled your shadow box with your handmade pretties.....just perfect and beautiful.....


    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness.....how absolutely delicious! I love it!!! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete