Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Feature and Vacation

"In matters of healing the body 
or the mind, vacation is a true genius!"
                ~Mehmet Murat Ildan

   Some exciting news to share with you today! I have been featured in the September issue of L'Esprit Deco magazine - a gorgeous French publication filled with beautiful home decor! You can purchase the issue HERE. Below are just a couple photos from the ten page article and the beautiful cover of the September issue. I am just thrilled to be a part of it!! 





I am going on vacation for the next two weeks (My first real vacation in years!!) and will be taking a short break from my Etsy Shop while I am away. The shop will be back to normal on the 13th of September and I will be adding new items shortly thereafter so stay tuned! 





2 comments: