Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas in My Studio

"How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
                           ~Dr. Seuss

   I am home sick and feeling the frustration of watching time tick by! I can't wait to be well and able to do December-y things again! While we are all waiting for that to happen though here are a few pictures of my studio decked out for Christmas. I found a very pretty vintage style silver tinsel tree which I have decorated with my small collection of pink ornaments. I love it! My stockings are hung with care and there are pretty 'presents' under my tree. Even my Pottery Barn kitty and little fluffy reindeer (who desperately needed some bling and I happily obliged) have their own little pink tree to sit by. My studio feels like a pink Christmas Wonderland! Are you all ready for Christmas?

















11 comments:

  1. Gasp! Sigh . . . Pink sugarplums all over your studio. Love it! Psssssst . . . The pink glass shoe is mine, mine, mine. Thank you for sharing your delightful décor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post Christine! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I really hope you feel better fast. It is never fun to be sick--especially this time of year. I LOVE all the sweetness of your space there. The pink and creams are just gorgeous- it is a Woman's Wonderland. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your get well wishes Diana! I am doing a teensy bit better. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  3. Absolutely enchanting! Take very good care of yourself and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope and pray you get better soon, all of your sweet pinkmas decor is just beautiful, always a pleasure to stop by and view your pretties....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Mari! I'm so glad you enjoyed my pics!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  5. I hope you feel better very soon. Love how pretty everything is in your studio.
    Many hugs,
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can this be more beautiful Jennelise? You have definitely touched my heart with these gorgeous photos. That tinsel tree is adorable. I am in love... Those pink ornaments are stunning. But my favorite thing has to be those pretty stockings. So romantic and feminine.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete