Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Birthday Soirée

"The more you praise and 
celebrate your life, the more
there is in life to celebrate."
         ~Oprah Winfrey


   My Mum said let's have a tea party for your birthday this year it's been a little while since we've had one. So we did! I am turning 35 this year and yet I wanted to do something that made me feel like a child again where I could dress up and play. Inspired by the abundance of flowers, ribbons, and flowy dresses of my new obsession Loveshack Fancy we set about creating a little fantasy for an afternoon full of flowers, lace, and handmade decorations. There was even a fairytale scavenger hunt! Everything we needed for a magical afternoon...






























6 comments:

  1. this is very lovely. i really enjoyed reading this blog. thanks for sharing.

    Shocked at Allentown Private Investigators

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely designs. this helps a lot. big thanks for sharing this. :)

    Shocked at Baytown IT Support


    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely it all was!! When I turn 80 (2021) I think I'll do something like that for myself and invite only a few of my "besties"... Thanks for sharing with everyone with all of your beautiful art work and ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome designs! this blog just made my day. i'll definitely bookmark this one. thanks!:)

    PCX Tech, Fort Worth IT Cyber Security



    ReplyDelete