Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

"If winter is slumber and spring is birth, and
summer is life, then autumn rounds out to be
reflection. It's a time of year when the leaves
are down and the harvest is in and the perennials
are gone. Mother Earth just closed up the drapes
on another year and it's time to reflect on what's
come before."
                       ~Mitchell Burgess

    Happy Thanksgiving! I know it comes later for everyone in the States but here in Canada we are already giving thanks and sitting down to our turkey dinners. My family had Thanksgiving dinner tonight and I am extremely full and tired from the feasting! It was a wonderful evening. I am very blessed to be surrounded by so many loving, kind people. I feel a keen gratitude for them and for all of the precious things in my life. I hope we can all find time to be thankful for the great and the small things in our lives. In the spirit of gratitude I wanted to thank all of the extremely sweet and lovely people who have been leaving comments on my posts. I have been having a horrible time trying to publish reply comments! Please don't think I am ignoring you - I love to read every word and I am always extremely touched. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to leave comments myself very soon. Take care!











Design by Jennelise

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.You have a lovely blog here,I think I will follow you so I can come back and see more lovely things.

    Have a lovely new week! P.S.I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a group of lovely pumpkins...so pretty.

    Hope you solve your comment problem soon, I have trouble on some blogs too and it always makes me feel bad when I can't leave a well deserved comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pumpkins! I love your festive decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julianne! Love you! Thanks for visiting Becky! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful ! Everything in your home is beautiful !
    Have a nice week !
    Jocelyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jennelise-

    A beautiful Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    We are thankful for your kindness and the beauty you bring to our world!!

    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a group of interesting pumpkins, really so pretty. Hope you solve your comment problem soon, I have trouble on some blogs too and it always makes me feel bad when I can't leave a well deserved comment.

    ReplyDelete