Monday, July 14, 2014

Floral Sketches

"Because it's summer
and the memories are
just waiting to happen."
            ~Unknown

    I woke up one morning and suddenly our rose bushes were flowering! (We find it very hard to grow things in our front garden because it gets so little sun). I was so excited I ran out in my housecoat to take photos! 
    I have also started a sketch book where I can draw little inspirations and ideas. I have so many ideas and it seemed like I needed a place where I could get them all down! These are the first two pages that I sketched yesterday with some clippings that I took inspiration from. I hope your week has started with the sun shining! 























I am sharing with:



9 comments:

  1. All of your sketches are so lovely. .you are sooo talented & it just flows from your sweet spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a simply lovely sketchbook! you could publish it just like that. And the roses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a simply stunning post !!

    Thanks so much for your visit!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so beautiful Jennelise...your roses are superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are delightful! I imagined the tutu made and on a dancer. How pretty would that be. The heart would be lovely for valentines Day! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comme c'est joli !!!!! everything is so tastefully arranged with finesse ‿✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features tonight at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to the party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/07/make-it-pretty-monday-week-108.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented and have created such a beautiful journal! I'm enjoying your blog today! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete