Sunday, November 23, 2014

Melange

"Christmas doesn't come from a 
store, maybe Christmas means a 
little bit more..."
        ~Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

    Well Christmas may not come from a store but that doesn't mean that you won't feel a sense of wonder when you see the displays at Melange for the Home! I like to take pictures of my special outings and my last post about this shop (Glimmers of Christmas) was so popular that when I returned to the store this week the owner asked me to take some more pictures to share with you! I was only too happy to oblige because I barely scratched the surface last time and it is truly an incredible sight. Again these photos are taken with my phone but I think you can still tell that this shop is a rare and beautiful treasure. Sadly this is the last Christmas that they will be open. The entire store is 50% off! They have the most beautiful decorations, furniture, decor, accessories, china, books, linens, and other treasures that you will ever see! To view their address visit their website. They are here in my home city of Calgary Alberta but even if you live a great distance away you can still enjoy the inspiration in these beautiful pictures! 



















4 comments:

  1. What a pity this beautiful shop is closing. I'm sure its loss will be felt by you and many others who share your love of beauty and different, unusual décor. I'm reviewing some of the photos and sigh . . . be still my heart.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennelise......wish l lived any where near this amazing shop especially with 50% off, ohh the gorgeous things l would bring home....The owner has exquisite taste and your pics certainly do the loveliness justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible store! It's a shame they are closing down...everything is 50% off?! Wow, I sure wish that I lived closer to "Cowtown"...I haven't been there in quite a long time. I hope you found lots of goodies there for yourself! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such inspiration, Jennelise! Too bad they are closing, but what beautiful things for half off!
    Wish I were there. I hope you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete