Monday, January 26, 2015

Marie Antoinette Necklace

"The places that once knew
Marie Antoinette now know
her forever." 
        ~Grace Greenwood

   I have a new purchase that I have been very excited to share! I have wanted this piece for sooooo long and finally after Christmas I bought it! I'm sure you already know that I LOVE the creations of Dana at Lambs and Ivy - her incredible ribbon work flowers are amazing. She listed this necklace awhile ago and I thought that it was stunning. When it arrived and I took it out of it's wrapping I was literally speechless. The detail is just breath taking! It looks perfect on my Free People lace dress and I am so thrilled with it. Thankyou Dana for your gorgeous creations and for your friendship! 












I put out these two little pink glass cake stands together the other day and filled them with pearls and some ribbon and tulle flowers. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner!





I am sharing with:

6 comments:

  1. I love this lace and this pastel flowers. It's poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty the necklace is and is perfect with the dress. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jennelise, your photos just take my breath awsy. You are surrounded by so much beauty. And that necklace is exquisite. Perfect for that romantic dress.

    Enjoy your purchase.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! I am French et I am discovering your blog (it is an exercise in my english language !!). I love your style and I think it will be inspire me in my new sewing activity. I follow you in social networks with pleasure. See you later !

    ReplyDelete