Monday, July 6, 2015

Antiquing

"Hot July brings cooling showers,
Apricots and gillyflowers."
               ~Sara Coleridge
                  Pretty Lessons in Verse

   I have been on a few summer antiquing trips lately and if you follow me on Instagram you will have seen some of the snapshots I have taken of the beautiful treasures and displays that I have seen. I thought that I would share them here as well! I have seen many lovely pieces lately - I wish I could have taken them all home with me but sadly I had to pick and choose very carefully. Sometimes it is a thrill for me just to see beautiful things! I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my treasure hunting escapades!
























My most favourite French bakery that I always visit when I'm on one of my antiquing trips.




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely exquisite treasures, dear Jennelise! And a yummy French bakery to top off what I imagine was a fantastic trip...
    So good to be back visiting you...
    Blessings,
    ~ Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing Jennelise....l've loved seeing all the beautiful things you photographed on your travels....The settee is amazing, did it come home with you l wonder:-) and the chocolate cakes....irresistible oui..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very taken with your soft victorian style and especially your name. My middle name is Rose and my daughter just had our first grandchild and named her Isla Rose. I must show her your name since I love it so much. Too bad I didn't find you before her baby was born. I would have influenced Lisa to give Isla your name instead. LOL Come by and visit me at my blog, foreverdecorating.blogspot.com I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete