Friday, April 22, 2016

Treasures

"Our admiration of the antique
is not admiration of the old, 
but of the natural."
           ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

   This week has been incredibly busy! I have hardly had a spare minute since coming back from my little weekend antiquing trip. There has been no time to stop and take some pretty photos to share with you so I decided to share some of the beautiful treasures that I brought home with me and have had listed in my shop this week! I was lucky enough to find some lovely pieces of antique European china, crystal, lace, and special vintage accessories! I always gravitate towards the feminine and romantic vintage treasures in soft colours that have that little added bit of charm to them. Roses and pale pink are my personal favourites! What are yours?



















2 comments:

  1. So many pretty things! Each lovely in it's own right but those gloves really got me!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What gorgeous treasures! Thank you for sharing photos of them! Made my day brighter! 💖

    ReplyDelete