Sunday, May 1, 2016

Beautiful Places

"When you leave a beautiful
place you carry it with you
wherever you go."
         ~Alexandra Stoddard

   Happy May everyone! April was an incredibly busy month for me and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to blog more. What is that saying? - "The hurrieder I go the behinder I get!" I hope that May turns out to be a little more relaxing! I did a lot of treasure hunting in April as you will have seen if you follow my Etsy Shop. I have also been to some beautiful home decor stores lately and seen some spectacular spring displays and antiques so I thought I would share a few of the snapshots that I took while I was out! They are from some of my favourite shops - Heirlooms Antiques, Chintz and Company, Melange for the Home, and even from the big antique show that I travelled to out of town. I hope that everyone is having a lovely weekend! 









Me very seriously debating a crystal purchase. :)  


Miles of pretties at the antique show!





My favourite case at my favourite antique shop Heirlooms. 



Mirror, mirror on the wall...








5 comments:

  1. How lovely to be able to cyber shop with you on your fantastic antiquing trips. l love the pic with all the chandies....they're amazing. Your reflection is beautiful in the foxed chateau mirror Jennelise...wishing you a relaxed and happy week (and May:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! :) You are such a sweetheart!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. Are you kidding me? All these treasures are beyond beauty! You are so fortunate that you have all these antique shops/shows to peruse to your heart's delight. I'm willing to bet that all the little hanging tags had your name on them. I'm envious of the struggle you must have had in lugging everything home! Hope you list more treasures in your Etsy shop!!! Looks as if May is the beginning of a glorious summer shopping spree for you! Thank you for sharing the visuals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I definitely didn't come home with as much as I wished too that is for sure. :) Sometimes I just like to go and soak in all of the beauty! It is inspiring! I love to see the new pieces that are modelled after the antique French designs but I still love the vintage things best of all. :) Thankyou for your sweet words!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  3. Bellos tesoros y bello Blog
    Podrá enviarme boletines?
    Muchas gracias
    loredana2607@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete