Monday, May 23, 2016

Antiquing

"Collect things you love, that 
are authentic to you, and your 
house becomes your story."
             ~Erin Flett

   I am going to blog more! ...And now that I have written it down and you are all reading it I have basically made a contract and I MUST follow through! Isn't that right? We will see how I do. :) Perhaps because we are all friends here you will send me ideas of things that you would like to see! (Because that is the real trouble isn't it? Coming up with new IDEAS. We can do it together!). Today I want to share just a few quick pictures that I took over the weekend while I was doing my most favourite thing - ANTIQUING! There is a little town outside of the city where I live that has some very beautiful antique shops. I love to go there and browse their treasures. There are a great many things on my dream list there let me tell you! My favourite rooms are the French Shabby Chic style by CIRCA. 



Such a pretty painted desk! 




I loved this vintage brass stand! So curly!



This chandelier is my ultimate favourite. It is truly breathtaking!




5 comments:

  1. a shabby chic fantasy! wow, such beauty, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're going to try and blog more often - yay! Blog about whatever your heart sings to you. But if you still need ideas, maybe I can help. Let me think about it. Enjoy your evening . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many beautiful items....that chandy is just divine......

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lovely shop seems to abounds with treasures!!! Lov, the painted desk is gorgeous !!!
    And , I Thank you warmly dear Jennelise for your visit and compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is AMAZING!!!

    Love MarijkeXXX
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete