Monday, July 25, 2016

Cream and Roses

"That beautiful season the Summer!
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light;
And the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood."
               ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


   The warmer weather has arrived and the last few days have been filled with picnics and pools, sunshine, and the smell of flowers! I love summer and the excitement behind even the simplest of activities. At the same time as my summer revels I have been working on photos for a special fall project. These are just a few 'extra' pictures that I thought you might like to see from my home. You can tell from these photos that my house has an overriding theme of soft cream and roses...














I am sharing with:

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love every single item photographed, but especially, the round end table with the floral painted panels and what appears to be a marble? top? Do you live in heaven? (hee-hee) Thank you for sharing you little slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just absolutely beautiful! Your home is a dream!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!! Big Hugs to you!!! Carolyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post and photos, your home is stunning Jennelise, lovely to see all the soft colours and pretty furnishings. The circular painted cabinet is fabulous. Also l loved seeing all your beautiful creations, how very talented you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely... Living, surrounded by such beauty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breath-taking lovely. My estrogen always spikes when I visit your gorgeous pin-worthy blog. Thank you - this is absolutely beautiful, what a room!

    ReplyDelete