Monday, December 4, 2017

My Wedding

"You know you're in love when
you can't fall asleep because reality
is finally better than your dreams."
                     ~Dr. Seuss

    This year has been probably the most exciting of my life and filled with so many incredible changes. I met someone and we fell in love! In July we were married and it was the most beautiful and perfect day that I ever could have dreamed it would be. I was surrounded by so many friends and loved ones and literally did not stop smiling from sun up to sun down. My family worked very hard to make that day special for me and it was, quite literally, a fairytale. I have been swept up in a whirlwind since then adjusting to a new life and a new home! Thankyou to everyone who has supported me and been so kind during the transition! I wanted to share some of my wedding photos here on my blog (which I have sadly neglected these last few months out of necessity). I hope you will enjoy them and I look forward to what the future will bring in this new adventure! 


























22 comments:

  1. Just too beautiful for words. Congratulations. Lovely to see you back on th blog,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Margaret! I have missed it too :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous wedding as I knew it would be. All the best for many many years of happiness to you both. Look forward to more posts as time permits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! You are so sweet! :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  3. Oh, Jennelise- I am SOOO happy to see a post from you. I wondered what was going on! You were/are a beautiful bride and the wedding looked like it was just perfect! Congratulations. I hope you have many, many happy years together. You make a beautiful couple! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Diana! You are such a sweetheart!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful wedding! Beautiful bride! Handsome groom! May you live happily ever after! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Katherine and thankyou! :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  5. Jennelise, Your wedding photos are magical, they are exactly what I would have thought your wedding might look like. *wedding cake perfection* !! You made a stunning and elegant bride. Congratulations! Best Wishes for a Most Happily Ever After!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so very much Judy! You are so kind!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful!!! I am so incredibly happy for you, as you were a the most beautiful bride I thought you would be. May your future together hold love, happiness, and all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You two are such beautiful people & make a fantastic couple, I was waiting patiently for pictures of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for being so patient Sarita and for your kind words!! :) You are very sweet!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! I'm in the middle of planning my own wedding and I really hope it will be as gorgeous as yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wedding pictures - so elegant and beautiful ! Gorgeous dress which suited you to perfection. A warm welcome to Mr Jennelise very nice to 'meet' him. You look well matched together and as happy as each other. I wish you every happiness and blessings for a wonderful lifetime together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Lena-Lou! You're very sweet!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  10. Congratulations to Ms. Marie Antoinette and her Mr. Wonderful. Wishing you a lifetime of health, happiness and showers of pixie dust forever! P.S. The photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much my friend! You are always so kind!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  11. I'm so happy for you! Just wonderful photographies! Kisses from France

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow so beautiful wedding pictures now my wedding theme is confirmed after seeing this pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete