Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fairytale

"Once in awhile, right in the middle
of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."
                 ~Unknown

   These last two months have felt like walking through a dream and the days have passed in a dizzying whirlwind of happy activity. I apologize for having disappeared somewhat from the online world! My wedding preparations have left little time to spare. I am now two days away from the event and I felt that I needed to share a small glimpse into a few of my bridal details with you. Later in the month I will have many photos I'm sure to share with everyone. For now here is a very little peek... 















8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know your wedding is going to be sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see the pics!!! And won't you be the most BEAUTIFUL Bride ever!!! Best wishes to you and yours!! Hugs to you...Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exquisite! I can just imagine your wedding day from start to finish. Pictures will be eagerly anticipated! I'm willing to bet your day will be over the top! Congratulations to you and your hubby-to-be. Wishing you love and best wishes always - live out your fairytale. There really is such a thing, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I'd have expected nothing less from you, every last detail is enchanting. Your shoes look like they belong to a fairy princess; the princess you will be on your wedding day. Wishing you all of the very best, blessed and beautiful both on your special day and enough to last a lifetime. Be Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see MANY photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations on your wedding! I didn't know about it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many Congratulations !! Oh gosh I bet you are so excited and rightly so. Your invites etc all look beautiful and you will be a gorgeous bride tomorrow, love the shoes :-) Enjoy your day and I wish every happiness to you and your new husband to be.

    Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of your bridal pictures in your next post as would love to see your dress and the new Mr Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at the announcements is a joy. I believe you would do wonderful at creating a line of cards, invitations, and wedding and baby announcements. A delightful and lovely post and I wish for you all you would love for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Wishes.. Goodluck for the new chapter of your life...

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete