Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine's Tea Party

"All you need is love. But a little 
chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. "
                 ~Charles M. Schulz

   We're in the thick of winter right now with heavy snowfall and very cold temperatures so when I get a day with a little relief from the weather I take full advantage of it! Today that meant an impromptu Valentine's tea party! My Mum, sister, and my little niece and nephew came over and we threw together a Valentine's extravaganza complete with pink pom poms, roses, chocolates, mini homemade pizzas, and treat bags! We had a fabulous time together and tomorrow I will spend with my sweetheart. Happy Valentine's day to you and the ones you love! 















4 comments:

  1. such a pretty and sweet table setting. love it . I should post my valentine table tomorrow . I feel so bad Im always so late at posting :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea party must have been delightful! Your lovely table, china, flowers and delectable treats are the perfect makings for a beautiful tea party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was a lovely afternoon :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete