Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Paper Mulberry

"The house is old, the trees are bare,
Moonless above bends twilight's dome;
But what on earth is half so dear -
So longed for - as the hearth of home."
                     ~Emily Bronte

    So many new things to show! - a new background for Jennelise Rose from Shabby Blogs, a gorgeous new blog to visit, and the chance to be a part of a beautiful Summer Flowers video! My Shabby Streamside Studio, an extremely pretty blog by Sandy Foster, is hosting a 'Vintage Video' Blog Party and all you have to do is submit a photo from your blog showcasing something related to the theme 'Summer Flowers'. I think it will be lovely! There are five days left to submit photos so hurry there!
    Today I want to show you another beautiful blog that I recently discovered and think is wonderful! It is called The Paper Mulberry and has some really beautiful photos and decorating ideas! This blog is written by a former fashion designer living in the UK in an Elizabethan Farmhouse built in the 1500's! Her color palettes and photo collages are truly stunning and it is well worth the time to go through all of her past posts to see them! Here are a few of the photos from The Paper Mulberry that I loved for the soft french fabrics, flowers, and antique decor - just to give you a taste - and a drawing I did inspired by one of the gorgeous bedrooms...

















Drawing by Jennelise
  

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Jennelise thank you so, so much! I really don't know what to say, such a pretty report I really can't thank you enough! How kind of you and oh your drawing is divine! I am very proud to say that I am your new and very happy follower! Warmest wishes and hugs from an old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much! I am so pleased that you like it! I think your blog is wonderful and I check it all the time! I wish I lived in an old farmhouse in England - I really do! Thanks for your sweet compliments! Take care!
    Love Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the drawing of the beautiful daybed!

    just when I thought your blog couldn't get prettier.

    ReplyDelete