Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink Mascara

"There is in this world no function more important than that of
being charming - to shed joy around, to cast light upon dark days.
Is this not to render a service?"
              ~Victor Hugo

   An afternoon at the salon and I am feeling very pampered and pretty. My friend Catherine gave me a much needed cut and style and I have come away with that special renewed feeling one gets after a mini makeover. I found another new blog that I think is well worth a visit! The name alone was enough to catch my eye: Pink Mascara. It's creator Katy welcomes visitors to "a world of glamorous girly" material and that is just what I found! I love the interior decorating ideas and the fashion tid bits! The photographs are beautifully combined to enhance different themes and design ideas for both your home and personal style. I had so much fun looking through all of the posts and I think you will too! Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the fabulous Pink Mascara topped off with one of my suitably girly drawings. Enjoy!












                                                               Drawing by Jennelise

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You found the sweetest pictures to show us, perfect colour combinations for romantic rooms.
    I want to pick that little baby up and put her on a soft pillow...
    and as always you topped your sweet post with a beautiful drawing.
    Hugs,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete