Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rose Girl

"A bit of fragrance always clings
to the hand that gives you roses."
            ~Proverb

    What a busy week! I meant to post sooner but I honestly haven't had a spare minute! It's nice when life is busy but I also enjoy some relaxation time. Here are a few things that I love to do when there is a quiet day: Draw, read outside, go for walks, listen to music, dance, play the piano, sing to myself, snooze on the deck (in summer), drink a cup of peppermint tea with a cookie (in the winter), tidy my room, write, go out with my Mum, visit the bakery, play with my sister, search for antiques, and take photographs! Last week when I came home from church my sister took these few pictures of me and I have added a few other rose arrangements - I hope you like them! When I looked at them later they made me feel peaceful and summery... 










Drawing by Jennelise

7 comments:

  1. Such a beuatiful, beautiful post...so ethereal and romantic...and your drawing are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L~ xo Rachel

    www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vous êtes ravissante Jennelise. Beautiful pictures of you surround by roses and summer atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou thankyou for all of your lovely comments! They mean so much to me! xoxo Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennelise,

    You are mega talented and inspiring!


    I am delighted beyond words you’ve shared your art on summer’s “Vintage Video” on my blog!

    xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful girl you are, both inside and outside! I love those gorgeous roses!

    ReplyDelete