Saturday, September 17, 2011

Heirlooms Part II

"Develop interest in life as you see it;
in people, things, literature, music ---
the world is so rich, simply throbbing
with rich treasures, beautiful souls and
interesting people."
                   ~Henry Miller

   Another busy week and so much still to do! It's the middle of September already! Today I was out with my family wandering around a few of our favorite places. It was so much fun and I loved the chance to be out and about with them. Here is another group of photos from the store where I work Heirlooms Antiques. I hope you all have a lovely fall weekend!

































Drawing by Jennelise

2 comments:

  1. OmG I could not work at that store
    first I would want the silver set
    then the kidney shaped desk
    then the little Marie antionette couple
    then a gold clock

    such beauty

    I found you from Vanna's blog delusion of grander

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely hard! It is nice though to see the things when they first come in. :) Thankyou for visiting - Vanna is lovely!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete