Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Prints!

"A picture is a poem without words."
                   ~Horace

    Finally the new prints have arrived!!! I have added a few new pictures to my etsy store Jennelise Rose including 'La Belle Epoque' and 'Poppies', as well as the never before seen 'Rose Gallery' which I am selling as a 5 x 7 pair with 'Lavender Gallery'. See preview pictures of what is new below and visit the shop for detail photos!

'La Belle Epoque'

 'Poppies'

 'Pink Sparkle'

 'Lavender Gallery'

'Rose Gallery'

                                   'Elspeth'                         'Ophelia'

                                  'Victoria'

Drawings by Jennelise

9 comments:

  1. WOW - you have done a fabulous job- these are TDF gorgeous! You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new prints. Jennelise they are just beautiful. I am awed by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite, sweet friend!! Ok, have you thought about bringing those dresses to life? :) How amazing would that be? Thank you for letting us dream...so gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou!!! You are all so amazing! You make me feel quite wonderful and yes Irina it would be a dream to see any of those dresses in real life :) I would have to begin a new fashion trend, I think, for frilly feminine dresses and fairytale ballgowns!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How lovely!
    I especially love the dresses/gowns!
    Will visit again soon!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they would be highly coveted!! :) Love it..

    ReplyDelete