Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Romantic Pink Bedrooms

"The very pink of perfection."
             ~Oliver Goldsmith

    I have a wonderful surprise for everyone today! A beautiful guest post from Joanna at Design Shuffle! (see link below) Design Shuffle is an incredible online resource for inspiration and design ideas for your home. It is also an online community for interior designers, architects, and other design professionals to showcase their work and share projects and ideas!
I know you will love the gorgeous pictures that Joanna has collected displaying 'Romantic Pink Bedrooms'. These are some of the prettiest bedrooms I have ever seen - and in my most favorite color! Enjoy and be sure to visit Design Shuffle for fabulous decor ideas for your home! A big thankyou to Joanna for this lovely post and to Kristen for contacting me!

********************************

Hi, I’m Joanna, a guest blogger for Design Shuffle, a top online resource for interior designers and design enthusiasts. I spend my days searching out the most gorgeous rooms and home decorating ideas and sharing them with blog readers like you. Thank you Jennelise Rose for allowing me to share my favorite pink bedrooms today! The following dreamy bedrooms prove you don’t have to be a little girl to love pink. Can you imagine waking up to such beauty? I think I would choose to lounge in bed all day, like a lady of leisure. Which bedroom is your favorite?
Pink Bedroom Design
Deliciously layered, this bedroom is reminiscent of a wedding cake. The room’s architectural elements look as if they could have been created by the finest cake decorator.
Floral Design Bedroom
This whimsical attic getaway will surely induce sweet dreams. The rustic setting coupled with ornate lighting and furniture makes for a very romantic space.
Blush Wall Bedroom Design
Blush walls and flooring set the stage for a vintage iron bed and antique French screen. The delicate chandelier completes the elegant look.
Bedroom Interior Design
Rustic elegance fills this dreamy bedroom design with its delicate lace bedding set atop a heavy iron bed. Fresh flowers finish the look.
Romantic Pink Bedroom Design
An ornate twin bed is illuminated with small pin lights for a romantic glow in this girl’s pink bedroom.
Antique Silk Flower Bedroom Design
My favorite room of all—a bedroom filled with sumptuous linens, vintage clothes and hats and antique silk flowers. The Chinoiserie chest adds a touch of the Orient.
Gold & White French Bedroom Design
By far the most prim and proper of our pink rooms, this stately bedroom features an ornate French bed dressed in gold and white. The walls are the palest of pink--they look almost nude.
Little Girl's Dream Bedroom Design
A little girl’s dreams must come true in this whispery soft bedroom. Vintage touches give a nostalgic feel to the space. Does this room inspire lots of lovely interior design ideas?
Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Feeling inspired to redecorate your bedroom? Head on over to Design Shuffle and check out bedroom designs from San Francisco interior designers, Los Angeles interior designers and more.

10 comments:

  1. Oh they really are lovely!!! Romantic to the max!

    She is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh , you killed me with these photos...amazing...I just Love Pink..my favorite one is the first picture just wow
    Rasha@ mychampagnetaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2 & 8 are my very favorites. So pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennelise,
    What a treat you have for us today! I could be happy in any of these dreamy bedrooms. I'll be staring and drooling for a long time here! Please share with us at WIW, it's such a fabulous post!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very active blog these days, Jennelise! The pink bedrooms are delicious; sumptuous, lovely. Enjoyed all. I love the description of a room being layered as if a cake of many tiers. Yes, that very first photo grabbed me. It's yummy. I get crazier about soft pink every day. The inside of a Caribbean conch shell, the kind you hold up to your ear to "hear" the sound of the sea (a romantic, dreamy myth I choose). The pink of the dress in artist Andrew Wyeth's, "Christina's World" painting. We all have our favorite pink hues. Long live PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rooms number 1, 6, and 8 are my favorites!! I could go crazy in room six - literally! A kid in a candy shop!! :) Thankyou so much everyone for your support! I always love to hear from you. Have a wonderful week!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are DREAMY! Yes, room six is my absolute favorite too.. I have that image in my file and have used it on my blogs. Just exquisite. Someone said it was a still from the Marie Antoinette movie? And what a fun site Joanna has! Browsing now..
    Take care, dear friend!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutly stunning! A perfect picture of what I was going for in my dream room!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutly stunning! A perfect picture of what I was going for in my dream room!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these bedrooms.I can imagine myself lounging in the soft layers while reading a romantic novel.Too dreamy!

    ReplyDelete