Monday, April 21, 2014

Treasures

"The pursuit of truth and beauty
is a sphere of activity in which
we are permitted to remain children
all our lives." 
                    ~Albert Einstein

    I went away for the weekend with my family so I missed the chance to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I have been busy today listing new treasures in the Etsy Shop. I drove home from my trip in a snow storm, which was incredibly tense to say the least, so I have been longing for anything and everything spring related. These treasures all have a soft floral theme! I hope that you will stop by the shop to have a better look and that your week is full of flowers and sunshine!

Sharing with:

















7 comments:

  1. Thats some treasures for sure! Love everything :) I hope you will have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty items... and beautifully photographed. take care,Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. witam dekoracje przepiekne a ta porcelana ach kocham pozdrawiam z polski woj pomorskie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks right out of a magazine. Love the tea cup. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What absolutely beautiful treasures you have! I'm favoriting your lovely shoppe.

    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete