Monday, April 20, 2015

Bright and Beautiful

"Man needs colour to live;
it's just as necessary an 
element as fire and water. "
               ~Fernand Leger

   I have had a bad bug the last week or so which hasn't been fun. I seem to be catching everything that is going around this year! C'est la vie. I have a few random pictures I took in between feeling rotten. Some of them are of the pretty vintage treasures on my Grandmother's dressing table. I was visiting her not too long ago and the light was pouring through her bedroom windows and everything was just sparkling. Hopefully I will be back on my feet soon and I can go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and whispers of spring! 


















You can find the china bowl, fabric flowers and ribbon work heart in my Etsy Shop

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to read you aren't feeling well. I do hope you feel better soon! I wanted to let you know...I picked up a copy of Romantic Homes Magazine. Your article with your Gillyflowers is gorgeous!! Congrats to you!!! You have true talent...and a love for beautiful things. Thank you again...for sharing it with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennelise, so sorry to hear you've not been well especially on top of that horrid flu that sidelined you not too long ago....l do wish you a speedy recovery. Your photos are beautiful and it's amazing how similar yours and your grandmother's tastes are, so many pretty sparkly feminine pieces. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, Jennelise. Lots of rest and netflix. How gorgeous is that mirror tray though??

    ReplyDelete