Saturday, April 11, 2015

Outings and Romantic Homes

"Never lose an opportunity 
of seeing anything beautiful,
for beauty is God's handwriting."
          ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

    I am so excited to have been featured in the May issue of Romantic Homes Magazine! They contacted me early in the year wanting to do a small piece about my handmade lace Gillyflower brooches and I was thrilled! Romantic Homes has been one of my favourite magazines for many years. The issue came out this week and I was so surprised to find a beautiful two page spread inside it with my photos! Thankyou so much to all the lovely people who have sent me sweet messages about the article! Your support is so encouraging!
















This is a gorgeous issue with so many beautiful articles! Be sure to have a look! 

I have been to some lovely vintage shops lately and I thought I would share a few snapshots. The first pictures are from the prettiest flower shop that I have ever seen! It was full of antiques and beautiful displays. The second little group of photos are from a vintage clothing store that I visited today. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 




















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your feature. Pretty shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I subscribe to this magazine and I look forward to seeing your feature. What a wonderful thrill for you and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete