Monday, April 27, 2015

Cream and Rose

"The beautiful spring came;
and when Nature resumes her
loveliness, the human soul is
apt to revive also."
            ~Harriet Ann Jacobs

   I woke up very early this morning for some reason and lay in bed enjoying the rising sun streaming through my window. I think I am on the mend and hopefully I will be myself again soon! The one advantage to getting sick is that I am forced to have some down time and whenever I have that I draw! I have just added two original pieces of artwork to the Etsy Shop - "Marie Antoinette" and "Evangeline". 
I took a few random photos the other day and when I was looking at them I realized that they were all very soft and creamy - of course that could be because most of my house is soft and creamy. :) They show a few of my recent finds - a French Provincial chair with beautiful tufted upholstery, a French Provincial dresser in ivory and gold, a gorgeous antique mirror which I painted cream, and more!  

"Marie Antoinette"


"Evangeline"






















I am sharing with:

4 comments:

  1. It's all so dreamy Jennelise!

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, pretty post! I always do a little Romantic Homes review on my blog. I am going to include your name and one of your photos in there with a link to your blog this week...probably on Thursday or Friday. Thanks for all the "pretty". I am your newest follower. Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diana! Thankyou so much for your sweet comment and I am very excited to be mentioned on your blog! I can't wait to see it! Take care!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete