Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Beautiful Home

"Friendship is born at that moment
when one man says to another: 
"What! You too? I thought that
no one but myself...""
                ~C.S. Lewis

  I have met so many wonderful people through my blog and my etsy shop! It is so lovely to hear from people who share similar tastes to my own and who are hungry for that elegant old-fashioned atmosphere that I always crave. One of my customers recently shared some simply gorgeous snapshots of her home with me and I had to ask her if I could share them with you too. She has such an incredible collection of treasures (one or two which have come from me!) and you will see from these few pictures that her home absolutely embodies that stunning European romance. Thankyou Wedad for letting me share these pictures and for your kindness and support! 


















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous home, I love everything about it....soooo beautiful.....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!!! Especially the screen Louis XVI, the cane sofa/bergere, all the Limoges porcelain... the first display cabinet.... Wedad has a very good taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! And I see some wonderful lampshades, pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete