Monday, September 22, 2014

French Table

"Fall has always been my
favourite season. The time
when everything bursts with
its last beauty, as if nature 
had been saving up all year 
for the grand finale."
            ~Lauren DeStefano

   What a chaotic weekend it was! Things in my house are changing rapidly and I am adjusting slowly. Life has a funny way of testing you to see just how strong you have or haven't become over the years and whether you can meet challenges with an attitude of abundance and positivity or not. I am learning to love everyday whether it brings exactly what I expect it to or not. 
I have a few pretty pictures to share with you of a table that I found on a trip out of town this summer. It is French and very old. It has a beautiful chippy cream and gold finish and stands on tall curvy legs. I think it is incredibly romantic and looks like a table from a chateau in France. It is always so exciting to find something in this beautiful romantic old-fashioned style that I love...










I am sharing with:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jennelise,
    I love your new table, what a dreamy find! and the Roses are stunning!
    Happy Autumn!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennelise!
    Cutest table I've seen in a long while. Love those tall coltish legs. Also love the fact that's it's old. I wonder how many stories this darling table would tell if it could talk. Good purchase. Enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous little table Jennelise;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning find Jennelise, it looks amazing and l love all the pretty things you've photographed it with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennelise, i adore the little table! cream and gold has long been a favorite of mine.
    elegant and chic, it is a wonderful neutral for all times and seasons.
    i especially love it during the winter months.
    i would have been doing cartwheels right in the shop if i found such a beautiful treasure.
    thank you for sharing; your blog and photographs are a treat and a delight.
    karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, that is truly a stunning table and amazing photos Jennelise. You have certainly displayed it beautifully. Romantic and timeless my sweet friend.

    Wishing you a lovely Sunday. Happy autumn also.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I am absolutely swooning over that table Jennelise! It's divine!

    ReplyDelete