Monday, September 15, 2014

Tattered Rose

"The rose speaks silently,
in a language known only to the heart."
               ~Unknown

   Last week was a bit of a whirlwind for me - lots of changes, which I won't get into at the moment, but I'm sure I will be sharing more about (hint: I have made a lot of major decorating decisions). For today I just wanted to share some beautiful pictures that I took while on a trip out of town this summer. I have had them set aside for a blog post for a little while but just haven't got around to editing and posting them. There was this little shop I found called Tattered Rose (what a beautiful name don't you think!?) and everything was so lovely and romantic there it was like stepping inside a fairytale. The store is mostly clothing dripping in lace, ruffles, and beads, gorgeous jewelry, and a little bit of home decor. It took my breath away! My pictures don't do it justice. I have also added some treasures to the Etsy Shop - I know it has been a bit empty of late but I will hopefully be adding more in the next week or so...


********************












4 comments:

  1. Jennelise that store has such gorgeous items, I too could be there all day browsing ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so many beautiful things. I love to go on your etsy page and window shop! I want those vintage prom dresses from the pictures. So feminine and romantic : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's so beautiful Jennelise, what an awesome shop to discover and rummage through...The necklace in pic 10 is stunning as are the vintage prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shop is so perfect, it could be your very own, it is sooooo you! Gorgeous, Jennelise.
    I sure wish I lived near by!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete