Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday Festivities

"The more you praise and
celebrate your life, the more
there is in life to celebrate."
           ~Oprah Winfrey

   This past weekend was my birthday and I had a wonderful time with family and friends! It was busy and special and I definitely won't forget it! I certainly felt very loved. This has been the year of tea parties. I had a very small get together to celebrate with two of my very best friends - the owners of the antique store where I used to work! We had all kinds of goodies (of course!) and lots of laughs.
   I was very spoiled this birthday - my sister bought me the Fujifilm instal mini camera in pink! I love the little polaroid-type photos that it takes. I am going to have so much fun with it! She also drew me the gorgeous picture of the pink haired girl. I've taken a few pictures including this birthday cake design I made for the tea party. 



I made the happy birthday banner. :) I'm addicted to my newest discovery - gold glass shard glitter! 







My party was 'Paris' themed...


My sister's beautiful masterpiece. I love it!



I adore Bella Pilar greeting cards! Her art is so beautiful! 


9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday a bit belated! What a wonderful party you created! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! It was definitely a fun party :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Birthday. Very well deserved!! Thank you again, for all the lovely things you share with us!! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Carolyn! You are so sweet!! :)
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  3. Happy belated Birthday from me too Jennelise, how beautiful everything looks, perfect to test your new camera:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! You're a sweetheart!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday from Italy! Thanks for sharing these pretty and pink things
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Alessandra! You're so kind!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  5. The Instax mini 8 is very good, I have the same ! Happy Birthday to you !

    ReplyDelete