Monday, June 15, 2015

Old Glamour

"If a June night could talk,
it would probably boast it 
invented romance."
            ~Bern Williams

   I thought I would call this post "Old Glamour" for two reasons: One, because these pictures are 'old' (as in photographs that I took for the blog years ago) and Two, because I was playing, re-editing and changing colours and when I was finished they all had the same old-world look to them. They are a little bit vintage, a little bit faded and textured, and of course, a little romantic. I have hundreds of files filled with pictures on my computer and I like to look at them once in awhile. Some were never edited at all which makes it fun to come back to them and try new filters and effects. And let's face it - who doesn't need a little extra romance to start the week off with?

















I am sharing with:

4 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous Jennelise...

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, ethereal photos! I love that ceiling medallion in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did show such pretty things!

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete