Sunday, November 9, 2014

Antique China Cabinet

"November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows."
             ~Clyde Watson


   I hope everyone is staying warm! It feels like winter has arrived here - the snow is falling thick and fast. My Mum and I were out yesterday and remarked on what a nice, mild Autumn we have had and then overnight it was transformed! I think we jinxed it. At any rate the snow does help you to begin to get in the mood for Christmas. I'm sure I will start decorating in the next couple weeks. I like to wait until after Remembrance Day before I start (American Thanksgiving is much to late for me although I know a lot of people who like to wait until then:). In the mean time there is a new addition in my house that is very pretty! - A little antique cabinet that has been re-invented. I love the gold details on the glass and the stencilling in the interior. Its round shape is so beautiful! I hope you like the pictures! 
I also recently completed a large order of Gillyflowers for a lovely customer of mine and when they were all finished I took a few pictures of them lying all together.




I have also added a few Christmas-y treasures to the Etsy Shop including two beautiful stockings! Be sure to have a look!

********************************


















I am sharing with:



7 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so enchanting. Nothing more beautiful and romantic.

    Wishing you a lovely week,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that cab is absolutely gorgeous - and the way you have styled it is heavenly!

    It is beautiful, just like your blog, and YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, snow?! Gorgeous photos, I adore all that lace and splashes of pink. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new cabinet is very pretty and perfect for your displays!
    I look forward to your Christmas decorating as well.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling cabinet and sweet treasures! Lucky you with the snow fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the cabinet is just fabulous, Jennelise! It is just the perfect vintage piece to house all your beautiful treasures!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete