Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pink Christmas

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
                       ~Norman Vincent Peale

   It snowed! When I woke up this morning everything was white outside my window and all I wanted to do was burrow deeper under my covers - but of course I couldn't I had to get up and go to work! Thankyou to everyone who left such lovely comments about the Christmas photos! My Mum read some of them and was very touched at the sweet things you all had to say about her box! It's one thing for me to say that the things she makes are beautiful and quite another for her to hear it from others. Thankyou! I hope you like this new set of Christmas-y photos too - they are of our pink decorations displayed in the front entryway and living room. The ornaments on the little silver tree are from Germany bought many years ago from a store here in town. My Mum made the little pink ribbon rose on the beaded stocking. Take care!
I am linking up with Blue Cricket Design for Show and Tell Wednesday.
































Drawing by Jennelise

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!Such lovely feminine images.I always love your artwork as well.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I admire your fine taste and tenderness, which are decorated composition, bravo! All great and beautiful! Thank you for the pleasure derived from viewing photos to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful charming post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...so much prettiness!! I am loving the colors!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un temps de Noël magnifique vêtu de ce beau rose doux comme une dragée. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a shabby chic, former ballet dancer and now teacher that lives in a home that is over 100 years old. Pink is my all time favorite color. I feel like I've gone to the wonderland of sweets and don't want to leave. Everything is so beautiful. I know I'll keep viewing all this over and over. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and enchanting ! Happy holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok so I'm a year late, BUT! this is one of the most beautiful Xmas decor color schemes I've ever seen. I had decided I wanted a pink and white xmas, not knowing how popular it is, and I find this picture and wind up here....again...lol....Jennelise, you are definitely enchanted! If EVER, you want to let go of any of those ornaments pleeeze, let me know.....how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, Jennilise! Enjoying perusing your blog - so much beauty! Following you back, my dear! Hugs, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blog you have! I don't know how I hadn't found you before but am so glad I found you through Facebook. That tinsel tree is gorgeous...I so want one but they seem hard to find. I am following you now--look forward to seeing more beautiful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi do you sell the items? I love the pink baubles and the pearl strings, we have got a new white Christmas tree for this year and I would like it to look gorgeus but different to my friends family/I don't want it to be "sameie" if you know what I mean :-) love your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your pictures are so over the top beautiful. But the box...Oh The Box!!! Its the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen!! I do love pink, this was all put together so incredibly perfect. Thank you for a magical trip through our Pink Christmas.

    ReplyDelete