Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

"Easter spells out beauty,
 the rare beauty of new life."
              ~S.D. Gordon

    I want to wish everyone a beautiful and happy Easter! Spring really is around the corner - today I almost managed without a jacket! Walking around the local farmer's market I loved to see all of the flowers for sale in their little pails and the Easter treats laid out in their brightly colored wrappings. I hope that your easter weekend is filled with family and fond memories. Here are a few spring colors for you to enjoy! ...











5 comments:

  1. This was so beautiful and amazing photographs, Fascinated me. And how nice of you too. Thank you, Blessing and Happiness, love, nia
    www.photographyofnia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always, sweet friend! Many Easter blessings to you, dear Jennelise...
    So glad it's warming up for you...we were jacket-less today as well! :)
    And the last photo...I have a box almost identical to yours...I am obsessed with them..in all sizes!
    Hugs and Happy Easter!
    - Irina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!

    Joyful springtime,
    Marikki from Finland

    ReplyDelete