Monday, January 30, 2017

January Birthday

"The more you praise and
celebrate your life, the more
there is in life to celebrate."
             ~Oprah Winfrey


    I have been right down in bed sick with a very bad cold for the past week. Not fun! It is my Mum's birthday today though and sick or not we are celebrating! I took a few quick pictures of the presents I wrapped for her in spring pastels as well as my hasty decorations. My sister had the most beautiful little book made for her with all of the photos from last year and I know she will love it! I made her one of my ribbon flower necklaces in pink. I hope you are all well and happy! 












 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jennelise! Everything looks amazing, especially as you claim, has been "hastily decorated". It all looks absolutely beautiful and I'm sure your Mom will be thrilled to bits and pieces. Your heart is in it and it shows. Now pleeeeeez get well! Best wishes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you have been sick for a whole week. How awful! Happy Birthday to your mom. I think your packages are SOOO pretty- a real gift all by themselves. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always admired your lovely home and decor so I thought it was time that I told you so. Love your beautiful photos.
    xoxo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jennelise,

    I hope you are feeling better.

    Your mother must have been extremely happy with these gifts. Such care and attention to detail. The packing alone would make me jump with joy. What a beautiful way to honor you mother.

    Hugs,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete