Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Emma's Whimsy

"If I had a world of my own,
everything would be nonsense."
              ~Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland

   I have said before that my sister and I are very different - some would say opposites! The truth is we are both very feminine and artistic just in different ways. When my sister had her baby a year and a half ago suddenly her style exploded into a myriad of bright colours, whimsical treasures, fairytale books, and crinoline skirts. I gathered a few of her things together (and baby's too!) and made some little vignettes I thought I would share with you. This is just a tiny glimpse into my sister's colourful, magical world. 




























1 comment:

  1. A very magical and fun collection! Love all the sweet happy colors and I imagine the baby does, too!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete