Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Roses

"My life is like the summer rose
That opens to the morning sky..."
             ~Richard Henry Wilde

   How I love lazy summer days with the sun pouring through the windows and a morning breeze. I love the smell of freshly mown grass and the beauty of climbing hollyhocks. I love evening storms when the sky turns suddenly dark and the rain falls in a sudden torrent. I love quiet moments in the early evening when the light is golden. I love roses. These are just a few lazy summer day photos that I took of a few of my favourite things...
 












1 comment:

  1. I love all those things that you mention about summer too Jennelise. Thank you for sharing such loveliness and beauty with us. You have made my heart very happy.

    Have a wonderful week,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete