Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bridal Bliss

"After all there is something about a wedding gown
prettier than in any other gown in the world."
                          ~Douglas William Jerrold

     My parents were married in June and I have always considered it to be a wonderful month for a wedding. Every year it seems I receive an invitation from some dear friend for their June wedding. I am so excited to unveil what I have been working on for the past couple of weeks! My previous post in March which included a series of evening gown drawings inspired me to create my fantasy wedding gowns. The next few posts will include many bridal treats beginning with my gowns by:
                                        Jennelise Rose Bridal Couture.
I hope you like them and will stay tuned for more Bridal posts including gorgeous Etsy stores, drawings, photos, and more! Happy June!

~Edwina~

~Rose~

~Isabelle~

~Jane~

~Elizabeth~

~Anna~

~Lily~

~Genevieve~

~Selene~

~Clarissa~

~Sophie~

~Victoria~

No comments:

Post a Comment