Thursday, June 9, 2011

Twigs and Honey

"Have you got a brook in your little heart,
Where bashful flowers blow,
And blushing birds go down to drink,
And shadows tremble so?"
    ~Emily Dickinson

     Today I have the most wonderful Etsy store to share with you! I am very excited for you to see it! It is called Twigs and Honey by Myrakim and it contains the breathtakingly beautiful creations of Myra Callan. I happened on her store by accident and it seems that since then I am hearing about her everywhere I go in the blogging universe! The photographs below are of some of my favorite items in her Etsy shop made from materials such as lace, silk, tulle, vintage findings, gorgeous feathers, and vintage millinery flowers. I have added her blog to my blog list and it would be well worth a visit! Myra's beautiful creations have been featured in many bridal magazines and, from what I read in her profile, also in a music video by The Honey Trees. I did a search on them and this is the video that I found - I'm not sure if it is the right one but it is beautiful and romantic none the less and definitely sets the tone for looking at the gorgeous pictures from Twigs and Honey. Enjoy the photos and remember to visit Myra's blog!











No comments:

Post a Comment